Social Prescribing ICS level reports
This web page hosts ICS level reports for social prescribing, social need and non-medical interventions in primary care for the period of January 2020 to March 2021. For each ICS, a downloadable zip file containing the following reports is available by following the links below.
- Report 1- Summary ICS report of presenting needs in primary care that could be addressed through personalised care.
- Report 2- Full ICS report of presenting needs in primary care that could be addressed through Personalised Care
- Report 3- Summary ICS report of non-medical interventions in primary care
- Report 4- Full ICS report of non-medical nterventions in primary care
- Data file with data used to generate the above reports (Excel format)
The full reports provide breakdowns based on time, age, gender, ethnicity and deprivation.
The data for the reports were extracted from the weekly updated general practice data feed of the ORCHID database.
Interactive and regularly updated visualisations of this data are available here: Social Prescribing Observatory